must be sent by 30th April 2011. It is required to send following appendices with the application (or no later than 30th April 2011):
- Documentation of woodworks
(Photos - size 10x15, catalogue, eventually a link to personal website)
- Sculpture sketch – trace in the scaling factor of 1:10
Organization of the symposium grants a full compensation to selected authors:
* sculptures will be made in National House exteriors and in the adjacent town park
* the material will be oak, ash, poplar
* accommodation, food, and material is guaranteed and funded by organizers and producers
* accommodation will be in a hotel, single room with shower and toilet, 200 meters from the workplace
* food will be ensured three times a day, 50 meters from the workplace
* each participant must have their personal tools and saw.
High-lift track, pallets, jacks, saw sharpening and tools are ensured by the organization
* each participant covers their own transportation costs
* each participant will be awarded by 10 000 CZK after the sculpture is finished
Sculpture in wood, preferably vertically compounded, a free motif.
The sculpture will be placed in suitable setting chosen by http://www.sculpturesymposium.cz/ Prostějov town.
Miroslav Švancara, 798 13 Vrbátky 179, Czech Republic,
tel. +420 602 789 045
English language +420 728 290 213